Proxy Based NLE is sub-interface which is inducted into the Media News application. This program is used for editing low res files to allow the users to have more control on the clips and make there work faster and easier.
Proxy Editor can be used in two ways:
• going directly from Media News toolbar
• using place holder in the story board and start editing the clips which are assigned by the Journalist.
The Proxy Based NLE interface is designed for simple and effective way of editing clips, easy to access all the options and operate. Proxy Editor contains 8 audio tracks (mono or stereo) and 3 video tracks. There is also an Audio Mixer, a very useful tool for recording Voice Over, and a an effects Control panel to control the effects done on the timeline.
• easy-to-use video editor
• fast and integrated in the NRCS and MAM
• works with proxy file (no heavy file to transfer from workstations)
• friendly interface
• story text and voice over recording tool in the same window
• customizable interface